Saturday, October 6, 2007

Getting Started Blogging

Starting to blog on a regular basis has been on my "To Do" list for a long time. In fact, my first attempt at blogging started during the summer of 2004. Presidential politics were on my mind, and I can remember blogging about the race between George W. Bush and John Kerry.

While I consider myself a writer, finding my "blogging voice" has been difficult. Journaling is very natural, but there is a perfectionist bug in my system that prohibits me from diving in to blogging with the same passion I have for blogging. So, dear readers, please endure me for a few entries as I get started. At the same time, I hope my early trials prove to be an encouragement to other would be bloggers who can't seem to find their voice. Here's to perseverance.

del.icio.us Tags:

No comments: