Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ten Reasons Why the Republicans are Toast in ‘08

In a recent post, Dan Burrell states, "a couple of years ago, when I was still a Pastor, I took a large step back from political activism and I’m more convinced today that doing so was a wise decision than I’ve ever been. That doesn’t mean I’m not still interested or don’t have opinions. It does mean that with a limited number of days in one’s life, I don’t think spending a significant portion of them on politics is a wise choice considering the needs of this life and the things that will still matter in 1,000 years."

I couldn't agree more. Far too many Christians place their hope for a restored American in a political candidate...usually a Republican candidate.

If you are interested in Dan's top ten list and why he believes Hillary Rodham-Clinton will be our next president, here's the post.

del.icio.us Tags: , , ,

No comments: